System: unbekanntes System Browser: unbekannter Browser Auflösung: IP-Adresse: 54.224.108.238 (Host: ec2-54-224-108-238.compute-1.amazonaws.com)
Gast
Deutsch English

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional

Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Server Thread: nwas the locker room. This go
nwas the locker room. This go Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 10.08.2018 um 10:15 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
xzqxzq163@126.com
User
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Despite spraining his right ankle "pretty good," New York Giants safety Antrel Rolle expects to be ready for the season opener against the Dallas Cowboys. The Giants didnt have a timetable for Rolles return, but coach Tom Coughlin was more optimistic about having his leading tackler the past two seasons back "I hope he comes back next week," Coughlin said Tuesday after practice. "Why would I talk about week one." Wearing a protective boot on his foot, Rolle made it clear that he does not like being hurt and that he will do everything in his power to play quickly. "I hate missing even a practice, being out there with my teammates, my brothers," said Rolle, who has not missed a game in three seasons with the Giants. "This is very hard for me to accept but at the same time, I have to be smart about it. I am going to push myself because that is just who I am. I push myself with everything that I do to try to be out there with my guys as soon as possible." Rolle was hurt when his feet became tangled with tight end Bear Pascoe during a sideline pass on a 7-on-7 drill on Monday. The 30-year-said the injury happened before he jumped for the pass, with his ankle rolling both to the inside and outside. "To be honest, I didnt really know what to expect," Rolle said. "I am not the kind of guy that likes to lay on the field no matter what the injury is. I tried to get up and walk off but I just couldnt bear it. I couldnt bear it to do it. Did I think it was worse? Possibly just because I heard a couple of popping sounds in my ankle. I think it was just part of my ankle rolling, it was just cracking. Just thank God it is nothing too severe, nothing I cant work through with just a little bit of time and hard work. " A nine-year veteran Rolle is the leader of the secondary. He had a career-high 108 tackles last season and was a constant voice trying to make sure his teammates were on the same page. Ryan Mundy, the five-year veteran who is working with the first team since the injury, said Rolle talked to the defensive backs Tuesday morning, telling them to keep working and he would be back. "Hes one of the building blocks," defensive co-ordinator Perry Fewell said of Rolle. "Hes a brick. Hes always there. Hes tough. Hes the mortar that seals us. His presence is always valuable for us." Mundy spent the past four seasons with Pittsburgh, serving as the backup to Ryan Clark and Troy Polamalu. He signed with the Giants as a free agent in the off-season and made an impression early in training camp with a hit on Ryan Torain that gave the running back a concussion. It also was a hit that drew the ire of Coughlin. "I have a reputation for hitting people, but my time in Pitt, I did whatever I was asked to do," said Mundy, who intercepted a deep pass to Rueben Randle in practice. "If Troy was out of the game, I was playing strong safety. If Ryan Clark was out of the game, I was playing free safety. Thats just been my whole approach. Whatever I need to do to help the team out, Im more than willing to do it. Mundy said that he is still learning the defence but he is confident hell get it down. Coughlin has confidence in Mundy, but he is also expecting Rolle to be ready sooner than later. "He doesnt like to miss anything," Coughlin said. "Quite frankly, if he can avoid it, he misses nothing." NOTES: Second-year CB Jayron Hosley had a good practice, knocking down passes by Eli Manning and David Carr and intercepting one thrown by Curtis Painter. ....Former Dallas linebacker Dan Connor is starting to share some of the first-team snaps at middle linebacker with Mark Herzlich. ...Fourth-round draft pick Ryan Nassib made one of his better throws of training camp, hitting Kevin Hardy on a deep go pattern with cornerback Charles James defending. ...Rookie S Cooper Taylor says his injured hamstring is getting better but he does not know when he will be back practicing. ... Cheap Jullian Taylor Jersey . Ortiz hit a pair of two-run homers, including his 400th shot in a Red Sox uniform, and drove in a career high-tying six runs to power Boston past the Houston Astros 10-7 on Saturday night. Cheap Marcell Harris Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE Colts by 5RECORD VS. SPREAD Cincinnati 8-8, Indianapolis 11-5SERIES RECORD Colts lead 18-10LAST MEETING Colts beat Bengals 27-0, Oct. http://www.cheap49ersjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-kentavius-street-jersey. Spencer Abbott and Trevor Smith scored third-period goals erasing a 2-1 deficit giving Toronto a late 3-2 lead. Cheap Richie James Jersey . -- Canadian womens amateur golf champion Brooke Henderson is a little less starstruck as she prepares for her second career appearance at an LPGA Tour major event. Cheap D. J. Reed Jersey . Moments after his Brooklyn Nets teammates ran out onto the court to congratulate him following their 100-98 overtime win over the Phoenix Suns on Friday night, Johnson could only shake his head at scoring only 13 points on 6-of-19 shooting.My wife had invited her sisters from out of town, who invited some of their friends, and we were all sitting in my living room. I had also invited a handful of my buddies to come to the party. For whatever reason, a bunch of them bailed at the last minute. My wife asked me why they werent coming and I bombastically responded: "I dont know; they are a bunch of f**s". One of my sister-in-laws friends is gay, he was sitting right there. Foot. In. Mouth. I vehemently and immediately apologized, but until that moment I never realized how often and recklessly I used that word; how I was a full on perpetuator of casual homophobia. From then on I made a conscious choice to cut those words out of my vocabulary, I didnt want to feel like I felt that Halloween night. I also started to notice more and morre when other people were using it.dddddddddddd. And by far, the biggest social sanctuary for this terminology was the locker room. This got me to thinking, why would guys talk like that in the dressing room but not anywhere else? Why was it seemingly ok to drop an "F-bomb" on the bench, but not in the street? Then I thought, wait a minute, has there ever been an active openly gay major sport athlete on this continent? Out of the thousands upon thousands of guys who have played in the "big four"? Man, that is crazy if you think about it. There must be a reason why. Why gay athletes feel they have to disguise themselves and be something they arent. I think one of the reasons is what happened in my apartment on Halloween night. That is how ReOrientation was born. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
kein Top Match eingetragen
keine Events geplant
kein Server eingetragen